Wednesday, February 9, 2011

WOW!

Well I can't quite believe it and we still haven't received all the sponsor money yet...

SO FAR YOU HAVE HELPED TO RAISE...


It was an absolute pleasure to see all the children enjoying the Welly Walk experience. The school grounds were full of the joys of squelching and laughter. I have taken some great photographs and will post them soon. Thank you to the Forest Rangers who arranged and marshalled the course. They were out organising all afternoon and did a superb job. I have to say a great big thanks to the staff who were full of enthusiasm -making sure that everyone was having fun and ensuring the school was kept mud free. It is not easy when you have 30 children who have muddy wellies and trousers! The event would not have been a huge success without the grown up Forest Rangers who have been laminating, photocopying, cutting out and organising too-Thank you for your help :)

Mrs James

(who is still cleaning her wellies and trousers and all the muddy equipment...but I don't mind because it was FUN!)

Keep visiting for an up to date total. When all the money has been received we will post the name of the child who collected the most and let you know what they have won.
ALLOTMENT AND POND HERE WE COME... HOORAY!

1 comment:

  1. Amazing! Very proud of all who contributed. Thanks to every one who took part, and all the teachers for their hard work.

    ReplyDelete